Leading from the Inside Out
What it is
A comprehensive, 8-month leadership development process. Take part in live, personal, online workshops, guided by facilitators with over 25 years of experience in change leadership. Benefit from a variety of personal leadership profiles, and work on current organization challenges with a peer cohort between workshops.
Upon program completion you will be able to
- Identify individual strengths and limitations and determine how to work with them
- Apply vital communication and connection capabilities
- Stay centered and adaptable in the face of stress
- Practice targeted personal leadership strategies you will continue to revisit and refine
How it works
The program begins on September 17, 2021 and concludes on April 7, 2022. You engage in a flow of activities designed to toggle between learning and immediate application. You participate in real world cases, collaborative exchange, and meaningful feedback.
Expect to dedicate about 3 hours per week to your leadership development over the course of the 8 months. Some of this is part of your daily work, approached in a new way.
Schedule of Activities
September 23, October 14, November 4, December 9
January 27, February 17, March 10, April 7
Time: 9:30-12:30 US ET
Practice and Application
Across the 3—4 weeks between facilitated workshops, you engage in the following activities. Some of this practice will be usual leadership activities, with a new twist. We encourage you to identify a personal mentor, advisor or manager who will support you on your journey.
· Peer Coaching Prep, 1 hour
· Peer Coaching Group Session one time, 2 hours
· Reading, 2 hours
· Personal reflection, planning and new practice experiments, 3 hours
· Meetings with @work manager/advisor, 1 hour
Anyone at any stage of their career ready to learn, practice and anchor significant change in their leadership behavior.
We keep our groups small, using a Goldilocks approach—just right size—to enrich personal learning, practice, and group collaboration. If you think this is for you, please apply soon—seats truly are limited!
Program investment, includes book and profiles, $1225