Networks for Training and Development, Inc.
dedicated to promoting inclusive communities through quality training, consultation, and practice...
Networks began with a focus on training and technical assistance around disability-related issues. The organization has continued to grow in many ways, including increased staff with diverse experiences and areas of expertise, development and operation of small demonstration projects incorporating many of the founding values and beliefs of Networks, and increased topical information available through general training and consultation.
What We Do...
Disability Training & Consultation
- resources / connections for a fuller life
- transition / life changes
- inclusive communities
- systems development / innovation
Wellness Education & Activities
- specializing in disabilities, chronic illness, trauma, and grief
- workshops / self-help instruction
- practitioners’ network
Organizational Support & Consultation
- leadership, team dynamics, and strategic planning
- systems planning, policy development, and evaluation
- non-profit startup, mission and Board development
- inclusive event planning
lighting the world
To all the dear people at Networks... You are lighting the world!
My favorite place with my favorite people
~ Jenn Seybert
What a great bunch of people who do amazing work!
~ Ruth Siegfried