Networks for Training and Development, Inc.
dedicated to promoting inclusive communities through quality training, consultation, and practice...
Networks began with a focus on training and technical assistance around disability-related issues. The organization has continued to grow in many ways, including increased staff with diverse experiences and areas of expertise, development and operation of small demonstration projects incorporating many of the founding values and beliefs of Networks, and increased topical information available through general training and consultation.
- Join us in supporting The Stand with Ukraine Listening Loom, each Wednesday and Friday through October 29
- Get info about our spring 2023 trip to Cuba - the Art, Music, Love, & Life Tour!
- Check out our newest podcast - "Our Parallel Paths: A Future For My Loved One With a Disability... And Me!"
- Help Us Thank Essential Workers!
- Health & Safety Protocol
- Cancellation Policy
- Join Our Mailing List
- Check Out the Networks' App
We are pleased to accept donations online via PayPal:
What We Do...
Disability Training & Consultation
- resources / connections for a fuller life
- transition / life changes
- inclusive communities
- systems development / innovation
Wellness Education & Activities
- specializing in disabilities, chronic illness, trauma, and grief
- workshops / self-help instruction
- practitioners’ network
Organizational Support & Consultation
- leadership, team dynamics, and strategic planning
- systems planning, policy development, and evaluation
- non-profit startup, mission and Board development
- inclusive event planning
Message from Networks’ Executive Director
Our world continues to change all around us. For the past few years, we have been navigating the landscape of life with the COVID-19 pandemic, civil unrest locally and globally, and the increased need for ongoing dialogue and work centered on issues of our humanity.
Networks' mission begins with "promoting inclusive communities," which means that there should be space for ALL of us - regardless of perceived ability, race, gender, sexual orientation, income, education, etc... This also means that where space does not currently exist for certain groups, it is our mission to make room.
We stand for social justice, always have and always will. #blacklivesmatter
lighting the world
To all the dear people at Networks... You are lighting the world!
My favorite place with my favorite people
~ Jenn Seybert
What a great bunch of people who do amazing work!
~ Ruth Siegfried