The Networks' App is the new home of Networks' Online University!
Anytime can be TIME TO LEARN!
The Networks' App is a virtual learning portal where individuals can access a variety of resources. These materials highlight each of our services areas. There are materials that are available solely online, while others provide expanded information about topics discussed in our face-to-face learning opportunities. Some of what you can find is:
- Archived webcasts of past events
- Live webinars
- Online discussions
- Recommendations of favorite articles / websites / etc.
- Members-Only opportunities
Please note: We strive to ensure that our online materials and resources are created in a way that make them accessible to everyone. While the third-party resources are things we have found to be useful in terms of their content, they have been created by others, and may not be accessible for all people. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
While we do offer a limited number of totally free resources that do not require registration with the app, registration is required to access handouts, certificates, or other information related to offerings in the app. Without setting up an account in the Networks' App, we cannot provide this information to you.
IOS and Android apps coming soon!
Networks' Podcast Offerings:
- Networks' Healing Circle ...keeping our footing in a world of change
- Networks' Employment for All ...supporting the journey of employment for all Philadelphians
- Networks Adaptations for Living ...striving for a world without barriers
- Inside Networks ...envisioning a world with equal access and opportunities for ALL…
- 20 for 20 ...to help you reset, refresh, and refocus...
- A Taste of Wellness ...a series of introductory sessions sharing various wellness practices you may find useful for yourself and others.
Additional free resources are available on our YouTube Channel - check us out!