Networks' Online University
Anytime can be TIME TO LEARN!
Networks’ Online University is a virtual learning portal where individuals can access a variety of resources. These materials highlight each of our services areas. There are resources that are available solely online, while others provide expanded information about topics discussed in our face-to-face learning opportunities. Some of what you can find is:
- Archived webcasts of past events
- Live webinars
- Online discussions
- Recommendations of favorite articles / websites / etc.
Please note: We strive to ensure that our online materials and resources are created in a way that make them accessible to everyone. While the items listed below are all things we have found to be useful in terms of their content, several of them were created by others and may not be accessible for all people. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Networks' App
- Free resources and content
- Paid content
- Members only opportunities
Registration required to access handouts, certificates, or other information related to offerings in the app. Without setting up an account in the Networks' App, we cannot provide this information to you.
Networks' Podcast Offerings:
- Networks' Healing Circle ...keeping our footing in a world of change
- Networks' Employment for All ...supporting the journey of employment for all Philadelphians
- Networks Adaptations for Living ...striving for a world without barriers
- Inside Networks ...envisioning a world with equal access and opportunities for ALL…
- Coming Soon.... 20 for 20 ...to help you reset, refresh, and refocus...
Additional free resources are available on our YouTube Channel - check us out!