Networks' Online University!
Online University is a virtual learning portal where individuals can access a variety of resources. These materials highlight a variety of topical areas. There are materials that are available solely online, while others provide expanded information about topics discussed in our face-to-face learning opportunities. Some of what you can find is:
- Archived webcasts of past events
- Online discussions
- Recommendations of favorite articles / websites / etc.
Please note: We strive to ensure that our online materials and resources are created in a way that make them accessible to everyone. While the third-party resources are things we have found to be useful in terms of their content, they have been created by others, and may not be accessible for all people. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
While we do offer content and resources that do not require registration with Online University, registration is required to access handouts, certificates, or other information related to offerings. Without setting up an account in Networks' Online University, we cannot provide this information to you.
Networks' Podcast Offerings:
- Networks Looks At ...a variety of sessions on topics like wellness, employment, privacy, and honoring choice
- Much 2 Mojo ...tips and ideas to help us keep our sparkle during tough times
- Our Parallel Paths: A Future For My Loved One With a Disability... And Me! ...let's talk about creating a promising future for our children and ourselves
- Networks' Healing Circle ...keeping our footing in a world of change
- Lived Expertise is Greater Than Degrees (LE>D) ...a podcast for service providers to help incorporate #NothingAboutUsWithoutUs in your work, recognizing the value we all have.
- Inside Networks ...envisioning a world with equal access and opportunities for ALL
- 20 for 20 ...to help you reset, refresh, and refocus
- More podcasts coming soon! Stay tuned!