Employment Training & Consultation
supporting the journey towards employment for all...
Support to Employment First Efforts
- Provide facilitation, administrative and training support to Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health/Intellectual Disability Services (DBH/IDS)
- Manage the PhilaOnTheJob.org website on behalf of DBH/IDS)
- Oversee the Philadelphia EmployStat database https://demo.employstat.org
- Provide employment-related training and consultation to organizations
- Support to the Philadelphia Business Advisory
ACRE Approved Training
Transition From School to Adult Life
We believe that students best succeed when given opportunities to make informed decisions regarding their next steps after high school. In addition to student supports, it is also crucial to include both parents and teachers in the transition process. We strive to meet the needs of all -- students, families, and teachers – in our transitional support services. Here are some of the Transition Services Networks’ can offer:
- Pre-Employment Transition Services:
- Job Shadowing
- Work Based Learning Experiences
- Individual School Contract
- Networks has a long history of partnering with school districts to provide one to one supports to students exploring post-graduation options prior to graduation.
- Personalized Employment-Related Consultation and Training for Individuals, Teams, & Supporters
For more information, please complete the request assistance form.
Assistance to Family & Supporters
Here at Networks we understand it truly takes a village to assist someone in reaching their dreams. We understand the importance of including family, friends, providers, and other community supporters in the planning process. We provide small and large group instruction, as well as team-based instruction, around Career Planning, the Job Seeking process, and how a person’s supporters can assist them in reaching their goals. For more information, please click on the request assistance tab below.