Networks for Training and Development, Inc.
Envisioning a world with equal access and opportunities for ALL…
We are pleased to accept donations online via PayPal:
What We Do...
Disability Training & Consultation
- resources / connections for a fuller life
- transition / life changes
- inclusive communities
- systems development / innovation
Wellness Education & Activities
- specializing in disabilities, chronic illness, trauma, and grief
- workshops / self-help instruction
- practitioners’ network
Organizational Support & Consultation
- leadership, team dynamics, and strategic planning
- systems planning, policy development, and evaluation
- non-profit startup, mission and Board development
- inclusive event planning
Message from Networks’ Executive Director
Our world continues to change all around us. For the past few years, we have been navigating the landscape of life with the COVID-19 pandemic, civil unrest locally and globally, and the increased need for ongoing dialogue and work centered on issues of our humanity.
Networks' mission begins with "promoting inclusive communities," which means that there should be space for ALL of us - regardless of perceived ability, race, gender, sexual orientation, income, education, etc... This also means that where space does not currently exist for certain groups, it is our mission to make room.
We stand for social justice, always have and always will. #blacklivesmatter
What our customers are saying?
Do you want to tell us your experience or suggest an improvement in our services?
Just send us your feedback today via a form on our Contact page.