June 26 - 28, 2023
Independence Seaport Museum - Penn's Landing
Click HERE for more details and to register.
- Are you a leader in your organization, maybe recognized or budding?
- Do others come to you for help, ideas, & mentoring?
- Have you felt a yearning to step up & lean into more leadership roles?
- Are others asking (or expecting) you to take on more… & maybe you’re somewhat hesitant?
If any or all of this sounds like you, join us for a 2-1/2 day creative & fun retreat helping you hone your skills, awaken your passions, & build you further as the leader you are!
Our home base for this retreat will be the fascinating Independence Seaport Museum on Penn’s Landing, along the banks of the beautiful Delaware River & hub to many Philly summer recreational activities. This full yet relaxing retreat will begin at 6 pm with dinner & activities on Monday June 26th , day-long experiences on Tuesday June 27th, & conclude at 2:00 p.m. on Wed. June 28th
& as a BONUS! You are invited to stay for the FREE film fest which is immediately following at the museum in the theatre from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Retreat Details & What You Can Expect
- National and Global speakers addressing today’s leadership challenges
- Neil Bardhan - Manager of Applied Storytelling; First Person Arts
- Susan Berg - Transition Expert; The Highline Practice
- Claire Lachance - Executive Director; ReSurge International
- Sean O’Grady - Dir. of Consulting & Creative Activation; Universum
- Karen Smith - Percussionist, Playwright, Director, Producer & Poet; Drums and More
- Relationship building with fellow leaders from other organizations
- Cultivating personal & professional leadership growth in yourself and others
- Strategies for growing tomorrow’s leaders from within
Monday Evening, June 26th
- Leadership - Coming From the Heart with Claire Lachance (ReSurge International): Kick Off Dinner & Meet-&-Greet
Tuesday, June 27th
- Effective Communication in Leadership with Sean O’Grady (Universum)
- Leadership in Storytelling with Neil Bardhan (First Person Arts)
- Leadership Story-Slam! (Story Themes: Stormy Weather, Uprooted, & Blooming) - Show off your story-telling skills and win prizes!
- Social Activism in Leadership: Dinner with Karen Smith (Drums and More)
Wednesday, June 28th
- Brene Brown & Vulnerability: Breakfast & TED Talk viewing facilitated by Rosa McAllister
- Pulling It All Together with Susan Berg (The Highline Practice)
- Exercise Your Leadership: Lunch and UN-Conference discussions
BONUS! Attendance to the FilmFest immediately following on June 28th from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.