With Networks Since: 1995
Michelle Sparling, M.Ed, CESP, has worked with Networks for Training and Development, Inc. since 1995. During her time at Networks, Michelle has provided training and consultation to organizations in Philadelphia and beyond. She has expertise in employment training and support, with an emphasis in career planning, customized employment, on-the-job support and organizational development. She has spent her career working with individuals who have disabilities, starting as a job coach providing employment supports. Michelle received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Holy Family University and Master of Education in Adult and Organizational Development from Temple University. She is a founding member and certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team and is a Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP). She is currently Vice President of ACRE (Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators).
In her spare time, Michelle loves going on long bike rides, especially with her team, Ru’s Riders, in support of cancer research. She learned the fun art of quilting while living in Tokyo and enjoys crafting works of art when relaxing. She is also “owned” by her super soft and furry lovable dog, Maverick.
Certifications and Awards
- John Maxwell Team Certification: Coaching, Speaking, & Training
- APSE CESP Certification (Certified Employment Support Professional)
- National Leadership Institute on Developmental Disabilities Graduate
- Chair, the Philadelphia Employment Initiative Steering Committee
- Vice President, Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators (ACRE)
- Chair, Curriculum Review Committee, (ACRE)