- COVID-19 and Employment Supports
- The 20th Employment Supports Symposium is GOING VIRTUAL! Check out all of the details NOW!
- Get Your Complimentary Copy of the Dreams Coming True Audiobook Now!
- Read the recent statement on civil rights by The Board of Pennsylvania APSE
June 28, 2021
12:30 pm: Muck to Mojo
June 28, 2021 –
Join in for easy discussions / tips / ideas for all of us trying to keep our sparkle in these tough times.
June 29, 2021
4:00 pm: Philly Love Celebration & Awards Ceremony
June 29, 2021 –
Along with a sister project in Maui, HI we have gathered together to honor & thank our amazing essential workers who have kept us safe this past year.
5:00 pm: Phila On The Job Video Debut and HAPPY HOUR!
June 29, 2021 –
Networks for Training and Development, Inc., in collaboration with the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS), is proud to debut the Phila On the Job video!
|June 30, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 2, 2021||July 3, 2021||July 4, 2021|
July 5, 2021
8:00 pm: Healing Circle
July 5, 2021 –
Are you struggling to keep your footing in this swirling world of change, trying to keep your positive energy up, bring increased focus to your own wellness, have a special intention you’d like others to help lend their good thoughts to, &/or want to take a few minutes to breathe with other like-minded friends?? Please join us each 1st Monday of the month as we share a brief 20 minute meditation together.
|July 6, 2021||July 7, 2021||
July 8, 2021
2:00 pm: Practical Guidance for Providing Reasonable Accommodations in the Workplace
July 8, 2021 –
The ADA prohibits discrimination in all employment practices, including job application procedures, hiring, firing, advancement, and training.
|July 9, 2021||July 10, 2021||July 11, 2021|
|July 12, 2021||July 13, 2021||July 14, 2021||July 15, 2021||July 16, 2021||July 17, 2021||July 18, 2021|
|July 19, 2021||July 20, 2021||
July 21, 2021
3:00 pm: The Employment Forum
July 21, 2021 –
Join us to learn from David Thom of SafeinHome.
SafeInHome is an ODP-registered Remote Supports and Assistive Technology provider that helps people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities be more independent and self-directed, while helping to develop their confidence and decision-making skills.
|July 22, 2021||July 23, 2021||July 24, 2021||July 25, 2021|
|July 26, 2021||July 27, 2021||July 28, 2021||July 29, 2021||July 30, 2021||July 31, 2021||August 1, 2021|
- August 2, 2021, 8:00 pm: Healing Circle
- August 6, 2021, 1:00 pm: Communication Champions Meeting
- August 11, 2021, 2:00 pm: Claim Your Story: Storytelling for a New Paradigm!
- August 18, 2021, 3:00 pm: The Employment Forum
- September 3, 2021, 1:00 pm: Communication Champions Meeting