Click HERE to register for the Inclusive Symposium
Throughout the month of June, Networks is hosting an inclusive symposium spotlighting a wide variety of topics ranging from digital inclusion, best practice in employment, wellness strategies for all, innovative leadership, and more -- well over 20 hours of learning opportunity.
The symposium will be a mix of on-demand sessions as well as live event. Those who register will receive weekly links to upcoming events contained within the Symposium.
Over 20 hours of content in a mix of live and on demand formats...
- Best Practices in Employment with with Brandi Monts, Ashlea Lantz, Susan Schonfeld, Dr. Steven Hunt, Jill Eastman
- The Dreaming Series, Part 1 with Rosa McAllister
- Digital Inclusion: Who's Responsibility Is It? With Michael Calvo
- The Dreaming Series, Part 2 with Rosa McAllister
- Power Moves: Transforming Leadership By Centering Diverse Employees With Disabilities with Justice Shorter
- Who Are the Heros? A History of the Disability Rights Movement with Barry Whaley
- The Dreaming Series, Part 3 with Rosa McAllister
- Conscious Leadership with Claire LaChance
- The Dreaming Series, Part 4 with Rosa McAllister
- Greyston Bakery: Unlocking the Power of Human Potential through Inclusive Employment with Dr. Penny Jennings
- Social Justice with Michael O’Bryan
- …and more!
Bonus events and materials:
- Speaking For Ourselves 40th Anniversary Virtual Celebration
* This session may qualify for CESP CEUs via APSE. Please click HERE for more details.
** A limited number of scholarships are available for those in financial need. Please contact Jessica Stover at 610-482-4934 or email@example.com for more details.
*** Certificates of attendance will be provided after the conclusion of the symposium on June 30th. Those who have participated / viewed all content throughout the month will receive a certificate of attendance with indicated number of hours. If a specific certificate is needed for attendance to a particular session, please contact Jessica Stover for this request at 610-482-4934 or firstname.lastname@example.org for attendance vertification and certificate generation.
**** To receive credit for attendance & a certificate of attendance for this session, you must name / identify yourself in ZOOM. Those who do not will not receive attendance credit nor a session certificate.