real employment information to guide real employment results...
EmployStat is a web-based data system designed to track employment outcomes for those individuals employed through Community Integrated Competitive Supported Employment. EmployStat was developed and is maintained by Networks for Training and Development with funding by Philadelphia DBHIDS.
- Track individual employment history and support
- On demand, real time reporting
- Customizable to meet your program needs
- System and Pricing packages available for individual agencies to state system
For more information please contact us.
EmployStat Demo Site
We invite you to check out our demo site to determine if this type of system might meet your need to track employment outcomes.
Log In Options:
- View the system as an Administrative Entity (Funding Source Organization).
Type in "AE" as the username and "testing123456" as the password.
- View the system as an employment provider.
Type in "AGENCY" as the username and "testing123456" as the password.
Please note: Username and Password are case sensitive.
- Customizable for individual agency or state systems
- Accessible on any computer or smart device
- Can provide printable daily/monthly progress notes
- Support requests answered within 24 hours
- Ready to use secure online data system
- Available for immediate use after brief initial set up
- Pricing based on intended usage
Improving employment outcomes requires a clear and current understanding of how many people are working, and the quality of their outcomes. A comprehensive employment outcome data system supports strategic planning, organizational goals, resource allocation, and reporting to funders.”
~ John Butterworth (March 17, 2014).